Terms and Conditions
These regulations define the rights and obligations of the parties regarding the use of this website, including those connected to information contained therein.
I. Definitions of concepts
1. The presented Offer is not a commercial offer but an invitation for consumers to submit offers.
2. Submitting an Order means acceptance of all provisions of the Regulations.
3. The Consumer submitting the Order must be 18 years old and have full legal capacity subject to the law applied in the Consumer's place of residence.
4. The current product offer is valid on the day it is displayed on the site.
5. Orders are accepted 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
6. Orders submitted on business days after 12 pm, on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will be reviewed on the following business day (in exceptional circumstances this period may be extended).
7. A condition which must be met to fulfil the Order is the correct provision of data in the information system of the Party or via telephone. Providing a phone number and/or email address is necessary in order to confirm the Order. Orders which cannot be confirmed within 10 business days, will be cancelled. Orders are confirmed via phone or email.
8. Orders as to which there are any doubts may be verified by the Party's administration - such an Order may be cancelled.
9. Personal data provided during the process of submitting an Order is only processed by the Supplier. Personal information is not made available to any other party for marketing purposes.
10. In the event of an Order for a product which has an incorrect price either due to the Party's administration or server fault, the buyer will be informed and the Order will be cancelled. III. The sale of products described on the Website
1. Upon confirmation of the Order, a goods sale contract is concluded between the Consumer and Supplier.
2. Goods ordered with the Supplier will be delivered via a shipping company, courier or mail - delivery time is approximately 3 business days. This time may be longer. In the absence of goods in the warehouse, the Consumer may be informed of this fact.
3. The Consumer authorizes the Supplier to cover the costs of postage on behalf of the Consumer and is hereby obligated to return these costs.
4. The cost of postage is permanent and amounts to, respectively: 6 EUR, 8 USD, 7 GBP, 600 JPY, 8 AUD, 7 CAD, 7 CHF, 10 NZD, 19 PLN, 3000 KMF, 119 CZK.
5. Orders may be submitted from any country or territory, however in certain countries it is only possible to make a pre-payment through the payment system on the Website.
6. The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept orders without established cause.
7. In the event of pre-payment, goods are sent at the time the payment is received in the amount of 100% of the value including postage.
8. All products described on the Website are brand new, they have all required attestations, certificates, instructions of use and comply with the law relevant to the registered office of the Supplier.
9. Colours and finishing of products presented on the Website may differ from real products due to printing and photographic technology. The manufacturers of these products reserve the right to introduce technical changes in presented products without previous notice, and photographs may falsely reflect colours and shades.
10. Cash on delivery - when the option 'payment on delivery' is marked. Payment for the order is made by the Consumer to a representative of the postal office, courier or shipping company delivering the package to the address indicated by the Consumer. Goods remain the property of the Supplier until the entire payment has been completed. IV. Guarantees and returns
1. Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that the published product descriptions do not contain inconsistencies or mistakes, therefore they cannot constitute the basis for any possible claims. The Supplier will make every effort in order to ensure the accuracy and update of all information placed on the Website. At the same time, he cannot guarantee that information contained herein entirely exhausts the raised issues. Therefore, he does not incur liability in situations of inaccuracy or omissions in the content of available information. The Supplier reserves the right to change and correct the content on the site at any time.
2. As sale occurs exclusively through postage of goods, the Consumer may withdraw from the transaction each time within 10 calendar days from the day of submitting the Order - the fact of return must be preceded by telephone contact or a written return declaration. Goods cannot have any signs of use and must be stored in original packaging.
3. Refunds are possible during the first purchase, only one order per person / household / family will be refunded, the return does not include the costs of postage. Refunds are only possible before the expiry of the 60-day period from shipment of goods to the address indicated by the Consumer. All (even used) packages must be returned to the address designated by the Supplier. Please bear in mind that if you receive confirmation of the possibility of returning a product, packages must be returned within 10 days. Non-compliance with the a.m. requirements will result in the cancellation of the guarantee and revoking the money return.
4. Selected products are granted a '110% Guarantee'. Information regarding the '110% Guarantee' is always placed in a visible spot on the Website. The principle of the '110% Guarantee' states as follows: In the event of ordering minimum two boxes and the treatment being ineffective, the Consumer has the right to return one unused package. In the event of a return, the Consumer will receive a payment to an indicated bank account number in the amount of 110% of the promotional price of the purchased box. The price is calculated as the average product price (reduced by postage costs), the postage costs are incurred by the Consumer submitting the Order.
5. If the package is damaged during transport, claims resulting from this fact will be reviewed exclusively when the Consumer, along with the person delivering the package, prepares a written claim protocol, which is signed by the addressee of the package and the deliverer. Claims due to mechanical damage caused by the Consumer will not be acknowledged.
6. Orders in the majority of cases are fulfilled within 3 business days. The Supplier however does not incur liability for non-timely delivery of packages by the postal office, courier or shipping company.
7. The Consumer may change or withdraw the submitted order at the latest within 2h of confirming the order. For this purpose the Supplier must be contacted via electronic mail. Otherwise the Consumer will be charged with the costs of packaging and postage.
8. The Supplier only guarantees the return of the purchased product's price. In the event of ordering a larger amount of products, the price is calculated as the average price of the product (reduced by the costs of postage), the postage costs are incurred by the Consumer. The costs of packaging and returning the product are incurred by the Consumer. The Supplier does not refund the costs of delivery and returning the product. The Supplier does not accept postage paid on delivery.
9. If a Return is positively reviewed, money for the product is transferred by the Supplier exclusively via bank account transfer. If the Supplier has not yet received payment for the product, the return may be conducted on his behalf by the postal office, courier or shipping company.
10. Products returned by the Consumer should be secured in a manner that prevents damage. The Consumer should only use packaging guaranteeing lack of damage to the product.
11. In order to improve operations, returned goods should be marked with a return number: RMA. This number can be obtained from the internet site or via email. The RMA number should be displayed in a clear manner and in a visible spot on the package. The Supplier does not guarantee receipt of packages without a clearly marked RMA number.
12. The Consumer has the right to a maximum claim in the amount which he paid for the product. All remaining costs and fees will not be refunded. V. Additional Information
1. The contents of the Website remain the sole property of A.F.S. Ltd with registered office in Anjouan. Products offered through the Website comply with all legal requirements in the place of sale (i.e. Anjouan). Persons interested in a product should make sure they are familiar with local laws connected with the purchase, storage and use of products described on the Website, and comply with these laws.
2. In order to receive additional information, the Contact department is available. Please contact via email through the form available on the Website or by post at this address: Suite 1156 BP 303, Anjouan, Union of Comoros.
3. All prices are provided in the selected currency and contain taxes applicable to the registered office of the Supplier. If within the territory from which the Order is made other taxes are in force, as well as additional fees connected with local law (including customs, excise, VAT). The consumer is obliged to pay them on their own. The price provided for every product is binding at the time the Consumer submits an Order and includes postage, but does not contain additional fees and taxes other than those relevant to the location of the Supplier.
4. The Supplier reserves the right to change the prices of products described on the Website, introduce new ones and withdraw hitherto presented products, conduct and cancel promotional activity ot introduce changes in them without previous notice.
5. Dietary supplements are fully effective when used simultaneously with a healthy diet, balanced and varied in terms of Nutrition Pro 2al value, as well as an active and healthy lifestyle. Treatments with dietary supplements are not recommended for growing teenagers, pregnant women or the elderly. Hitherto no negative influences on health have been noted, however in case of doubts or any problematic symptoms please contact a doctor or dietician immediately.
6. In the event of incorrect application of any suggested products or use inconsistent with the instructions provided on the product packaging, the Supplier does not hold liability for the consequences of such actions.
7. All disputes will be settled amicably if possible.
8. In the case of inability to reach an amicable agreement, all disputes will be settled in court. The court suitable for the settlement of disputes resulting from the use by the Party of described products, purchase of products from the Supplier or interpretation of these regulations is the Court having jurisdiction over the seat of the registered office of the defendant.
9. The Site Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the content of these Regulations. The changes will be visible to people placing orders online, and will apply to orders that have occurred after the adjustment.
10. All mentioned products and names are exclusively used for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their owners.
11. It is prohibited to copy or duplicate either all or part of the information, content, data, photography, images, drawings, icons, product descriptions and brands, contents of these regulations or any content of the Website.
12. Trademarks, trade names of manufacturers and companies have been used on the Website solely for information purposes and are the property of their respective owners.
13. The Supplier shall not be liable to the party or third party for any specific damages, indirect or consequential, arising during the use of products offered by the Party.
Security facilities have been introduced by us for protecting your
personal data when you enter, transmit or work with your personal